Items suddenly all listing at random sale prices! HELP!

24 Dec, 2016 08:39 PM

Around 10pm PST last night every item in our Goodsie store was assigned a random and ridiculously low sale price! We touched nothing. When we check on the listing itself (that we do here on Goodsie) everything is fine and NOT listed as being on sale. Yet on the display page that customers see, every item is being advertised at weird insanely low prices. Needless to say customers are trying to buy $140 items that say they're on sale for $6.99 and when it doesn't work they are crying "false advertising!" THANKS, GOODSIE. You've never been great but now you might literally destroy our company with your technical errors. HOW DO WE FIX THIS??? No matter what we do as soon as we make an item available it displays with a random sale price. For now we've had to list everything as 'coming soon' and our store is closed. Over the holidays. In the middle of our annual Christmas Sale. the one good piece of news in this- is that when customers check-out the items no longer show the random sale prices. So at least no one has been able to complete a purchase with this mistaken "giveaway price" that Goodsie is randomly assigning each product in our display page. IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE??? Help!!!!

1. 1 Posted by 45162 on 24 Dec, 2016 09:28 PM

Anyone...? Anyone...?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Brent on 26 Dec, 2016 06:38 PM

Hello,

We're very sorry. We are attempting to resolve this situation now, and we will keep you updated as we learn more.

Brent

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Brent on 27 Dec, 2016 05:15 AM

Hello,

We are still investigating the cause of this problem, but we do believe the issue with wrong prices has been fixed. I've checked all the products in your store, and to my eye, they look right. If you could confirm, I can switch your Coming Soon products back to Available, so you don't have to do it all manually. Again, I'm very sorry, and we are taking steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Brent

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goodsie please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac