Not able to upload or access product page- only error page

Anne Kocherhans

30 Aug, 2017 01:16 AM

Starting on 8/27 till now 8/29 - i started getting an error page - "Woops" when I click the products tab to to upload material. I can't access any of the products that I have already uploaded either. It is just a Woops page every time. I went to my website to see what customers are seeing and clicked my products tab- in my case it's titled "Classes and Workshops" - and only an error page comes up not allowing them see anything or purchase. Can anyone give me an idea what is happening - and if you have had this problem- as well if it can be fixed? I have sent several emails to the link of the error page describing my problem, but have not received any replies as of yet.
Thanks,
Annie, Aerial Arts of Utah

1. 1 Posted by Anne Kocherhans on 31 Aug, 2017 01:52 AM

Hello,

Oh my gosh, here I am emailing again for help- I have tried to reach Goodsie support by sending an email for the last 4 days- tomorrow will be 5! I have had no response.
    My problem: Everytime I go the the products tab to access and post my products I get a "Woops" page. My customers are starting to complain that they can't they can't see any products - just an error page when they try to look at or purchase items.

http://aaou.goodsie.com/admin/products
    http://aerialartsofutah.com/classes

Can someone just let me know that they are getting my requests for help with the problems on the the website and if it can be fixed or not? I would be grateful for any information you can provide!

Thank you,
    Annie Kocherhans
    Aerial Arts of Utah
    [email blocked]

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Goodsie please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac