Pinterest Website Verification
Pinterest allows website owners to verify their sites with HTML meta tags. To get started, follow the steps we outline below:
- Enter your store's domain name on the Pinterest account settings
page and click "Verify Website."
- Select "Verify with a meta tag." An HTML meta tag will be
created with a unique 32 character code for your website.
- Copy and paste the 32 character code into the Pinterest field
at the bottom of your Goodsie Plugins page and save.
- Return to Pinterest and select the link called "Click here to
complete the process."
- A confirmation message will display that your website has been verified.