Are there any transaction fees for orders on Goodsie?
Goodsie does not charge transaction fees for orders. However, each payment method that you authorize has its own set of transaction fees, which are charged on their end. Details on some of these fees are below:
Transaction fees charged via Google Wallet are determined by your Google Wallet sales volume during the prior calendar month.
- Less than $3,000 USD per month: 2.9% + $0.30
- $3,000 - $9,999.99 USD: 2.5% + $0.30
- $10,000 - $99,999.99 USD: 2.2% + $0.30
- $100,000 USD or more: 1.9% + $0.30
An additional 1% fee will be assessed on transactions where the merchant's country is different from the buyer's billing country. With 10 days notice, Google Wallet may also charge higher transaction processing fees to merchants that incur excessive chargebacks or otherwise pose financial risk to the service.
Non-profit pricing and other details can be found at Google Wallet.
Like Google Wallet, fees are based on the prior calendar month's sales. The rates below are for domestic payments made via PayPal within the US. See PayPal for details on fees in other countries.
- Less than $3,000.00 USD per month: 2.9% + $0.30
- $3,000.01 - $10,000.00 USD: 2.5% + $0.30
- $10,000.01 - $100,000.00 USD: 2.2% + $0.30
- More than $100,000.00 USD: 1.9% + $0.30
If you receive more than $3,000 USD per month, you're eligible to apply for PayPal's Merchant Rate, which lowers your fees as your sales volume increases. See PayPal for further details.
Cross-border payment fees for US-based merchants are as follows:
- Less than $3,000.00 USD: 3.9% + $0.30
- $3,000.01 - $10,000.00 USD (Merchant Rate qualification required): 3.5% + $0.30
- $10,000.01 - $100,000.00 USD (Merchant Rate qualification required): 3.2% + $0.30
- More than $100,000.00 USD (Merchant Rate qualification required): 2.9% + $0.30
Cross-border fees for other countries can be found at PayPal.