How do I cancel my monthly Goodsie subscription?
After the first 30 days free, using Goodsie requires a $15 per month subscription for the basic level or $40 for Premium via PayPal, Google Wallet or direct credit card payment via Braintree. Your subscription renews automatically every month. If you would like to close your store and stop payment, you can cancel your upgrade subscription by following the steps bellow.
NOTE: To avoid being billed for an additional month of Goodsie, you will need to cancel your subscription before your renewal date. After cancelling, your store will no longer be active.
See below for step-by-step cancellation instructions:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Select More Options
- Select My Money
- In the "My pre-approved payments" section, click Update
- Select the Goodsie transaction and click Cancel
- Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request
- Log in to your Google Wallet account
- Click on Purchase History in the upper right corner
- Click on View Order next to your "Goodsie Monthly Subscription" order
- Click on Cancel Subscription and click OK on the confirmation pop-up
Direct Credit Card Payment
- Please email the last four digits on your card to email@example.com for assistance.