How do I take a screenshot?
So one of our wonderful support team members needs more details about an issue and has asked for a screenshot, eh? Here's how you do it:
Taking a screenshot on a PC
- Hold the Alt key and press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- Open an image editing application, such as Microsoft Paint under Accessories in your Start menu.
- Paste the captured image into the application and save it as a JPEG (.JPG) file, which you can attach to a reply in our forum or in your email client.
Taking a screenshot on a Mac:
- Hold down the Apple and Shift keys and press the number 4 key on your computer's keyboard.
- Select the area of your screen that you would like to capture.
- Release. The image is now saved as a file on your desktop, which you can attach to a reply in our forum or in your email client.